Saturday, November 3, 2012

Many found their forever best friends today at the Pet Connection adoption clinic on wolf road in Albany. A seperate adoption clinic was also held in Clifton park! I went to volunteer and help those who wanted to make an adoption :) The dogs were all outside and the cats inside but dont worry! The dogs were all dressed warmly in jackets and clothes :p Steve Caporizzo was there as were many of the furry celebrities that made an appearance on his Pet Connection show!


The above picture is me with "Cappy". Along with him was "Amy". I believe Amy and Cappy both appeared on Pet Connection. They at least have a good home with their terrific foster mom until they are adopted! Cappy would lean right up against anyone who would pay attention to him. After awhile he would gradually make his way onto his back for a good belly rub which I gladly gave him :p
In the front of the store was the Kitten Angels organization and towards the back of the store was the orange street cats organization. Along with the orange street cats was Mrs. Brumagen! It was so good to see her! She and Chelsea are generously donating their time to make an appearance at "Bowling for a Paws".


I met so many different loving animals who are every bit deserving of a forever home and neverending love! The problem with adoption clinics for me is that I want so badly to take every one of them home and I just cant until I find a home after graduation! :P Jeter from the Pumpkin Fund was adopted by a great enthusiastic family which was very exciting! congratulations Jeter!



It was a successful event and I am so happy and excited for those who found their new homes today! After the adoption clinic I was able to catch up with Jackie! It was a much needed girls outing. We went to target and she found some pretty cute footie pajamas haha and then we went to TCBY! I made my personality in a frozen yogurt sundae!


Everyday that I can end knowing that I helped an animal have a better life is what I live for. Thank you so much to everyone who helps me help the animals







No comments:

Post a Comment