Saturday, April 7, 2012




Pins for Pets! A fantastic benefit put on by Steve Caporizzo and WTEN's Pet Connection! I was so happy to be able to make it because I was supposed to have class but it was unexpectedly cancelled. The benefit was held at the Spare Time Family Fun Center in Latham. The easter bunny and a member of the KISS band were just a few who were in attendance! :p
When I arrived Steve put the cameras back on and had me announce the event on the news. It was really special and I enjoyed being able to speak to the region I represent to tell them about the event. Bocker the famous pet was there! He was so tired that he was laying spread out on the floor by his table! He will be appearing in Men In Black 3 so watch for him! I was able to get a lot of pictures with him and I bought his book that follows his life. It was so touching to see all the people he has made amazing changes for. He has participated in the walk for Autism and so much more.
My friend Kevin came to support me and take pictures. We had a game of bowling and then moved on to visiting and cotton candy! lol. Steve put on a great benefit and as always made a lot of differences for animals in the capital region.
I also found out Chester, who was on pet connection when I visited was adopted! GREAT NEWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment