Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Updates yay!




I went to wal-mart today and got all of the supplies I need to start the food/supply drive. I got permission to conduct the drive in Alumni Hall at SUNY oneonta and asked permission to attend the resident life meeting at 9am tomorrow morning to make a proposal to place bins in the residence halls. I hope they say yes! I think a lot of students will pay attention and want to help these animals have food. Apparently the dry dog food goes bad quickly so they have asked for canned dog and cat food, treats, purina kitten and puppy chow, and the nonexpensive/nonclumping cat litter. Anything is welcome though. EVERYTHING helps. I am also planning on donating to "Helping Paws" in Broadalbin because they run their shelter out of their home. They can probably definitely use dry dog food so if you want to donate it that will still be extremely helpful! The next step is notifying them that I want to help them haha thats what I'm going to attend to now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment