Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have finally got some supporters and it looks like the food/supply drive is going to be a huge success! Tomorrow I will be going to the Reslife meeting on campus to propose putting bins in all of the residence halls. I explained to them already what I am planning to do and what I am asking and they seem very open minded and welcoming :) Only one bin is out so far. Now I need to get the rest out and ask the grocery stores to donate if possible.
I have my animal rights group meeting at 5:30. They should be able to help me with some new ideas! Ill be volunteering at the animal shelter in Delhi on october 15th and we might start a dog walking service! All of it is right up my alley lol

Im starting my interview studies early. But I dont even like to call it studying. It gets so interesting and involved lol. As I'm going through articles online I get led to another interesting article and then I'm just on the computer forever :p Pageant Planet on facebook is my new addiction! Later on I will list some of the articles I loved today if anyone is interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment