Monday, July 26, 2010






Ive been running around everywhere trying to get things accomplished. and I am accomplishing my goals a day at a time! but i havent had a chance to sit down and actually write about whats been going on. Im so excited for so many things! I met with my friends Colleen Gagne and Heather Shaffer today and Mr. Fulton County is well underway!=D We began organizing and getting things set today and its going to be a great show once we get everything into order and even more enthusiasm is applied! Its going to be a blast and im positive a great success! Contestants will be between the ages of 17 and 24 and must be a high school senior. It's going to be a fun show that will be family oriented for everyone to enjoy=) If you know anyone who may be interested please feel free to spread the word and the information but please be aware that some minor details may end up changing as we are still figuring out the event.



I begin volunteering this week at the Nathan Littauer Nursing home! I've got so many ideas and I can't wait to put them into action. I'm really excited for the opportunity to entertain and use the gifts God gave me for the benefit of others! I'm planning to major in gerontology so this is a great thing for me. I've got so much love to give and I'd really like to make a difference in the lives of others so this is my chance!







I came across a pretty fantastic article today about women taking leadership positions in the church throughout society. Not only is this just simply happening but it is becoming a local event throughout fulton county and the surrounding areas!!! Although this is not the case in the Roman Catholic church, women have indeed began to take head positions in methodist, presbytarian, congregational, and episcopal congregations. In Fulton County we have atleast nine female leaders in the churches. We are definitely making headway in proving that women are powerful and capable of anything as well as expanding our roles in society! It is amazing that women are becoming increasingly prominent as leaders in the church because with God and through God anything and so many good things can be accomplished! lets keep striving to better ourselves and the world around us ladies! Making God a first priority in our lives isthe best way to do this. we are not to be held back!








Tomorrow I will be visiting the animal shelter on nine mile tree road to apply for volunteer hours. I am definitely going to want to take every animal home. someone stop me? =P=)



I will be updating within the next couple days. Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment